Friday, November 9, 2007

Butafuc-NOOOOOOOOO!

As much as I really don't want to perpetuate a bad thing, I think this has to be said. According to Perez Hilton, Joey Buttafuco is releasing his own sex tape in retaliation to the Amy Fisher tape that has recently been released by her ex-husband. EWW.

Howard Stern recently played some clips of the Fisher tape and I can say unequivocally, it was the most vile and disturbing bit in the Stern Show history. I love Stern. I listen to the show daily. They air a lot of disgusting yet humorous bits, but to hear Amy Fisher and her older husband have sex was beyond... uh oh... excuse me while I hold back my vomit.... gross. I'll take listening to Blue Iris or Rapping Granny on the sybion over Amy Fisher's dirty "twahk" to her "daddy" any day.

Why must we be subjected to Joey's nakedness when Fisher's ex-husband might as well be his doppelganger? I can't imagine that Joey's tape will be that much different than Fishers... I mean you've got an ugly chick with a strong Long Island accent and a fat, older ugly man sticking his (most likely) untrimmed member into her while she calls him daddy and tells him to cum on her tits. What can Joey do to make his any different? Do it with an ugly older chick? Dress up in knitted S&M gear? Give it up old man, you're fifteen minutes of fame were over fifteen years ago! No one wants to see you naked let alone having sex.

And who's buying these things???

No comments: