Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Softer Side of S & M

Like dressing up in your favorite S&M gear, but hate the restrictive feel of your pleather bondage corset? Well, there's a remedy for that rash you keep telling yourself is from the fibers in your monoglove. Some sweet old grannies from Germany are knitting and selling homemade S&M gear. All come in your favorite knits and blends, such as angora, wool, and mohair. Choose from their fabulous line of masks, lingere, bondage suits, and willy warmers. Yes, willy warmers. There must be a mass shrinkage problem in Germany making this a high-demand product.

And my grandma only knits me slippers and scarfs....
Right: Willy Warmer
Germans must be hung like Danny Bonaduce



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be shrinkage from the cold, hence the need for willy warmers!!!

Anonymous said...

12 years ago I gave my Wife a CB-2000 male chastity device. Her live in boyfriend and husband before him both left her for the other women they were doing, so I wanted her to know I was serious.
I thought it was a gag gift, but boy was I wrong.
The past 5 years she's kept me pretty much locked in a CB-6000S all the time and has become quite demanding about it. Years ago when she would unlock me she would stroke me with an Angora glove to get me flowing tears.
now she has a ping Angora Willy Warmer she has me wear if she unlocks me for good behavior. To keep me from soiling it with tears of joy she rolls up and inserts a soft ear plug so not only can't it leak, but it can't ejaculate either!