Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one someday."


Welcome to our blog!! You're probably sitting at your desk right now, in the post-lunch food coma, searching the web because who can concentrate on work when all you want to do is crawl under your desk and take a quick nap?! We know, we've been there. You've checked Perez Hilton for the umpteenth time (and felt guilty over the fact that you kind of enjoy watching Britney Spears implode), you've checked your personal email, if you're a guy you've checked on your fantasy football league(s)...now what? I asked myself that same question and thought...why not start a blog? God knows I waste enough time searching the internet and I am always getting funny emails that I forward on to everyone (almost!) in my address book, so why not share it on a more global level? **Even in a food coma, the corporate speak is now so ingrained in me that it just comes out in everyday conversation. ugh!** So, come visit us and please post your thoughts. We want to hear what you're thinking and get some fun dialogue going! Hey, if it gets us through the day... And as a special welcome present to my fellow Bostonians, enjoy the lovely photo! Go Sox!

No comments: