Friday, October 26, 2007

Best Commercial EVER

This is an oldie, but a goodie. The first time I saw this commercial, I was hungover and watching a Food Network marathon with a few friends. I didn't really pay attention to it, but by the third time they showed the commercial, I remember turning to my friends and saying "uh, what is up with this commercial?" They were both thinking the same thing. As the day wore on (we really were that hungover that we watched a whole Saturday of the Food Network!), the commercial played many times and each time it was funnier...and more disturbing! Seriously, what is up with that bulge! Mrs. Parker is a lucky woman...

3 comments:

NYgirl said...

This commercial is borderline R rated material, which is probably why I like it so much. The sexy guy in tight pants packing his own brawny package. The close-up on the spooge-like frosting splatter. Genius.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS AD!! I remember when these were on for a while. They should really bring them back.

and indeed, Happy Bday to you Mrs. Parker...

Anonymous said...

Package indeed, Mrs. Parker!!! Same some Bounty for later tonight, I feel there will be a mess to clean up!