Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fat, Drunk & Stupid is No Way to Go Through Life

This video is a great parody of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody and an awesome synopsis of every frat party you've ever been to. Best of all, watching it took me right back to the days of keggers, binge drinking, experimental drug use, boys in backwards ball caps and flannels, girls in bodysuits and flannels and random hook-ups.... aahh... the college years.

Now, I have to say, I in no way long to be back in the world of Academia... cramming for tests, forging IDs to get into over crowded dive bars, drinking til you puke, wearing flannel shirts and Doc Martins (the grunge look-- what were we thinking??). Nope, I truly enjoy being in my thirties... I'll take wine bars and martinis over fifty cent drafts of random swill any day... I like having money to travel or shop when ever I want to, although I'm still working on the time issue (we really did have a lot of down time back then, didn't we?). I like not worrying about if they'll take my ID at the door, not that it's an issue these days as I avoid those bars who worry their clientele might not be of age. But, it is fun sometimes to reminisce of those days when the only worry you had was to register early enough to avoid scheduling any 8AM classes and to choose which frat party to hit.

So, sit back, relax, reminisce and enjoy...
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1781938

No comments: