Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fun Links and Lists

For your viewing pleasure...

Thanks to Adult Swim for putting together the top 10 Worst Family Guy Sex Moments. Even being a cartoon, I still get as grossed out seeing Peter's bare ass as I did the time NYPD Blue flashed Sipowicz's ass. (Thankfully, I could not find a clip.)

Ever wonder if you or someone you know is an asshole? Here are nine signs to help you out.

I don't know about you, but I love the horrible videos Internet geeks post on the web. They're even better when they come in the form of off beat, out of tune covers. Thanks to Best Week Ever for putting together the Top Ten Most Impossible Songs to Cover. I seriously want to know the thought process these people go through when they're taping themselves sing, rap, and/or dance and presumably watching their home video before uploading it to the Web. Are they like, "yeah man, I'm totally getting a record deal out of this one. Not like the other 900 videos I posted."

No comments: