Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Getting that Frog Across the Street was my Entire Life"

Remember Seinfeld's classic 1998 episode in which George buys the Frogger arcade game to preserve his high score forever? Well, in case you don't, here's a clip...



Like George, I too was a fan of Frogger as a kid. Unlike George, it wasn't my "entire life." It was just an easy game my video-game-retard ass could actually play. So, you can imagine my surprise and enjoyment when I came across an Internet-version of the game recently. Of course, I played. And with an amazing high score of 770 points, I quickly gave up. Those arrow keys are harder to control than the old joystick. Here's a link, play for yourself...
Frogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME CLIP!! haven't had a chance to try Frogger again..but i can't wait!